As a Customer Success Manager, you’ll oversee strategic account management, customer operations, and help develop practices to ensure Whisbi’s ability to scale in Europe. You will be part of an international team of professionals striving to keep our customers happy, increase the Whisbi solution usage, and ensure renewals.
This position requires a driven and talented professional with strong customer service capabilities; a collaborative work ethic; solid problem-solving skills; and a positive and professional demeanor.
Location : Germany (home based)
- Provide a world-class customer experience and help drive the ongoing engagement strategy
- Drive customer satisfaction to support renewals, upsells and key accounts
- Maintain the tools used by our team, and supports ongoing projects and initiatives
- Report and improve key customer success & team metrics
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders in supporting customer needs
- Help cultivate customers as references and case studies, and partner with other teams to continually improve the customer experience
- Partner with Sales on cross and up-sell opportunities while maintaining the trusted advisor relationship with customers
- An understanding of metrics: know what drives your customer’s business and how it affects ours
- Experience using Salesforce and other CRM solutions. Experience with a CS-specific solution is a plus.
- Experience working in SaaS companies, specifically in a smaller environment
- Capability to support internal software solutions, especially CRM or Customer tools.
- A strong process-building mindset and ability to balance competing priorities.
- Excited to work in a smaller team startup environment and support a rapidly growing team
- A passion for delivering customer satisfaction
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in written and verbal German & English.
A self-starter and leader with an interest in the marketing or high-tech sector, a problem solver and strategic thinker with a customer first mentality, and a proven track record in delivering exceptional customer support. Your skills and accomplishments to date should include the following:
- BA/BS degree
- At least 5 years of relevant experience; you’ve seen Customer Success operate at scale
- Demonstrated experience working across teams including Sales, Support, Engineering, Operations and Marketing
- Experience leading client relationships and building relationships with senior personnel. Marketing Environments is a plus.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and get into the details of the business, manage customer accounts, and drive the business to hit our goals